Sunday, June 13, 2010

Home at Last

Dear Home,

I'm here! Yesterday, after much sweat and blood was expended (yes, I did suffer a most debilitating paper-cut), I was able to move out of the residence hall and head home to try to re-work the laws of physics and space. (I found that the mass and volume of items accumulated throughout the past year surpassed what I had retained through the end of last summer, thus almost doubling my need for space though the amount of space allocated for said items remained the same.) This is why I'm not a physics major.

But I said my goodbyes and saved my hellos for next year. For some reason, I am not as anxious as most others seem to get the ball rolling for the fall. I feel that with the amount of stuff that I have planned, it will be amazing if I even remember the "free time" I DO have planned.

That being said, this week does not allow for much free time at all. I spent the majority of today (after sleeping a solid 13 hours), organizing clothes and getting rid of useless junk that seems to be magnetically drawn to my closet.

Tomorrow I have an eye exam and with that comes new glasses and contacts. Yay!!! I haven't worn contacts in ages simply because they have been the wrong prescription. Tuesday, I believe I get to hang with my girl Kayleigh and we are going to Six Flags!!! Hip hip hooray! A day of fun in hopefully the sun but clouds are cool too.

Then I have blocked out Wednesday for my Richter pre-trip and Thursday is an IRHA/NACURH day. Oh, these organizations which rule my life! And Friday I'm back on campus for one last hoorah before San Diego.

At some point this week, I must find time to get some sun, because I'll be darned if I'm going to be a blinding shade of eggshell on the beach...

Until then,

Wa chuntay oh gna kay

Em

No comments:

Post a Comment